banner image

Song Lyrics Sia - Cheap Thrills

Sia - Cheap Thrills
Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put may make up on
It's Friday night and I won't be long

Till I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
No I ain't got cash
But I got you baby



Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
But I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing

Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Saturday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put may make up on
It's Saturday night and I won't be long

Till I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
No I ain't got cash
But I got you baby

Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
But I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing

I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing

Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing
Song Lyrics Sia - Cheap Thrills Song Lyrics Sia - Cheap Thrills Reviewed by Unknown on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

Tidak ada komentar:

Song Lyrics Drake - One Dance

Baby I like your style Grips on your waist Front way, back way You know that i don't play streets not safe But I never run away E...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.