banner image

Song Lyrics The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down

Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle
Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I call your name but you're not around

I need You, I need You, I need You right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That You'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down

Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

Running out of time
I really thought you were on my side
But now there's nobody by my side

I need You, I need You, I need You right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That You'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down

Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

Oh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah

I need You, I need You, I need You right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That You'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down

Yeah, don't let me down
Yeah, don't let me down
Don't let me down, oh no
Said don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down
Song Lyrics The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down Song Lyrics The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down Reviewed by Unknown on November 30, 2017 Rating: 5

Tidak ada komentar:

Song Lyrics Drake - One Dance

Baby I like your style Grips on your waist Front way, back way You know that i don't play streets not safe But I never run away E...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.